View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 08:13 PM   #6
TMNT_Guy
Stone Warrior

Af of right now, it's my most anticipated game of 2017.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THGhost View Post
Except, that is exactly what's happening. All 3 games are being remade from the ground up
Not to mention the original games were coded in GOOL, a custom tool that only two people in the entire world understand. It also won't simply be the original games on an emulator because the games are being "remastered from the ground up". I'm not expecting any major changes like the "re-imagined" Ratchet & Clank game, just the original games with better graphics, controls and sound. The biggest change so far seems to be the voice cast, if Crash's appearance in Skylanders is anything to go by.

There's a push on twitter to get the original series' composer, Josh Mancell, to help with the remastered soundtrack. If you don't know, the soundtrack in the original games was highly compressed and cut up, but Josh has the original soundtrack files and has expressed interest in returning to the series. I don't know if it will be successful, but it would be cool to have someone from the original team working on this.