View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 05:06 PM   #72
JaffleMan
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtapose519 View Post
If your brother is also your cousin, that could only mean that your parents are siblings. Am I on the right track here?
or somthing else wrong, such as if your mum left your dad for his brother.... :s

But the joke was that a lot of New Zealanders call everyday people cuz (cousin) or bro (brother) an awful lot. And being neighbouring and similarily cultured countries it is fashionable, in an honestly good way, for us to poke fun at eachother. In other words for us these types of jokes never get old no matter how bad they are.

As put by a friend "everyone back home is either your bro or your cuz" which truthfully is an awesome attitude to have.

When Dask refers to Zac as both his brah (bro) and cuz Kala unfortunately takes this much too literally and is grossed out.

Zac and dask are playing "the points game" or whatever it is called where the passenger sees somthing on the road and yells out say 30 or 50 points and the driver has to hit the target to score. In this instance the targets are footsoldiers and Dask has lost count. I'm guessing this originates from a movie I haven't seen as I only know of it from parody form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzythebulldog View Post
good job on the cruiser and how maney foot do you got?
Cheers. Not sure exactly. But i'm stopping at 100 which was a random childhood dream and i'm over halfway there.

Last edited by JaffleMan; 03-20-2012 at 05:13 PM.
JaffleMan is offline   Reply With Quote