View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 08:44 PM   #24
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Yeah, I always find those interesting. For instance, I remembered the 32x, but didn’t know anyone who had one. It was crazy that Sega even released it so close to the launch of the Sega Saturn.
Last year, he made a video telling his fans that he wasn’t going to watch or review the 2016 Ghostbusters film and gave reasons why he wasn’t going to see it. People pretty much called him sexist, was attacked by Sony, and stuff like that and it even made the actual news. The majority of what he said was the main reason why I had no interest in seeing it. The thing is, he didn’t mention gender at all, practically. He compared it to the Force Awakens and was pretty much saying that he would prefer a pass the torch type set up, like Star Wars did with the Force Awakens. That’s what I wanted.

As for the Bay Turtle films, he’s seen them. As a matter of fact, he did two crossovers with the Nostalgia Critic as the AVGN for both films. The second crossover was between him, Nostalgia Critic, and Black Nerd.
So I just finished watching his video where he talks about the Ghostbusters movie and... it's totally sensible. Really? That video of his generated a lot of backlash? Wow people get butthurt so easily nowadays.

And yes, the idea behind this new Ghostbusters movie was ridiculous from the start. As if anyone asked for it in the first place. I wouldn't want to watch a Sailor Moon anime with an entirely male cast either.

Does this mean we might see an all-female TMNT movie one day? Now that would kill this forum for good.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote