View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 07:10 PM   #3588
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Good review of Troopers sdp. I'll have to check out the Time Out episode, this series really needed to have a proper finale. It pisses me off this and Beetleborgs just end with unresolved plot threads or the characters wind up in stalemate.
Thanks, yeah that show is a mess but man did it grow on me. I really want to see a new AmeriToku that isn't Power Rangers, hell not even another Kamen Rider adaptation but yeah I doubt it'll happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deadman View Post
http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/P...angers_Legends

That? Yeah it was fun for like a month. Also it's 2017, I dont know why people are still focused on graphics, especially on mobile games, lol.
Yeah, that was the game, oddly it's not on wikipedia or even linked directly to the other mobile games on the power rangers wiki, odd, if you don't know about it you can't search for it.

I'm not a graphics whore if that's what you're trying to imply, but that game did have very nice graphics and was released what 4 years ago? This game has decent graphics too, just not as good if I go from memory.

Anywho I've played Legacy Wars all day yesterday and now that I know how the paid currencies work and all the different currencies it has and what's available I'm already losing interest. I had fun unlocking those first few Rangers but yeah this game is not for me.

Hopefully we have a game like this that you unlock rangers in another platform, but I doubt it, PRs seems to have stayed a mobile franchise. I'm still bitter that the MMPR game had the Steam version cancelled...
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote