View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 05:31 PM   #860
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Nah, sorry... I'm already eyes deep in about five different books right now. But I'll be reading Stephen King's "IT" soon, so we can discuss that later...
You know how to access it easily if you change your mind. As gross as the removing of Selina's heart is the story gets it right with Bruce and Selina.

I read it two years ago. It took me 5 weeks to get through 1,090 pages so good luck. I remember it well despite the passage of time. For the last week of school the students were allowed to pick one film from my personal film catalog I have listed. They chose It of all films because they all thought the story was horror. I assured them I would not own anything straight up horror*Ghostbusters/Scooby Doo/Gremlins),but they learned it was not scary like its hyped to be. Its The Goonies grown up fullfilling a vow to kill a Clayface/Joker hybrid. So yes, I showed the Tim Curry version at school as a reward for passing standardized. The new one, I never would due to the rating and some stuff I am glad the telefilm left out that could be included on the remake.