View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 08:56 AM   #12
Blade Raider
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Anyone else shocked that talked about Casey coming home with some one else's blood on him?
That line disturbs me. It implies Casey beat or killed someone regardless of weather he was brainwashed. Eitherway, that's dark even it's not shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtooth View Post
Though, I admit, I laughed for a whole 2 minutes after he puked and said "I didn't have corn!"
I almost missed the next plot point because of laguhing to hard. It wasn't that funny, just had great delivery and was so random.

Anyways, this episode rocked to no end.

Prologue: Very much like one of the old ones. It's dark, starts the story, gets me interested about it, and is under a minute (All things FF failed at many times).

The Show: Oh dear god, what the shell is wrong with Mikey? He's really getting on me nerves. However, I've decided to forgive the way he's acting because he's sad later in the episode, thus impling that acting out is his way of dealing with Splinter's death.

April and Casey are back!

I know people have said it, and I agree that Khan seems to be a Foot Elite. Did they ever talk? I swear that he sounds like one. Maybe the actor did the grunts for them. Of course, I think the actor has done many voices for this show, so I may be wrong. He's the new badass of the show, and hey, he kicks the turtles' shells like most villians use to.

I liked the bit with Serling and April. Also, anyone notice that Serling doesn't insult them once?

Now, my favorite part: INTERCONFLICT! This hasn't been around since '06. That alone makes this the best episode I've seen in years. This is what was missing from FF. Not darkness, but the ability to blame themself and, dare I say, being able to feel pain other than physical.

Can't wait for next week. Btw, why ain't there a next week commercial? I miss them.

Last edited by Blade Raider; 09-20-2008 at 09:04 AM.
Blade Raider is offline   Reply With Quote