View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 04:42 PM   #17
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

I love them all a LOT, but Sun and Moon did let me down a bit compare to the past games. So Sun and Moon are last.

Favorites.

1 Hoenn It gen3 sort of in a way. I love Emerald, and I love ORAS. I put Emerald over ORAS just a little bit, not by much. Emerald gets tops for the 2 legends battle and the battle frontier, but ORAS gets points for the hunt for the legends and a event only legend lol. Its more 1a and 1b. Ruby and Sapphire are good, but not as great as Emerald or ORAS. But my 2 favorite are gen3 and the remake.

2 Platinum, great game, I enjoy it a lot. what can I say. Cyrus, the other world, teaming up with champion Cynthia in saving the world, and this game right here is what made Cynthia the greatness champion ever imo.

3 BW1 and 2. I don't want one gen taking over the list, one game had a great story and amazing subway battle feature, the other had better breeded, and the world tournament. Skyla was my all time favorite gym leader. Even though it gets a LOT of hate. I love the gen5 games.

4, Gold Silver, Crystal, and its remakes. Ok, I think the remakes surpass the color Gameboy games, BUT at the time, I still enjoy Crystal. Crystal was my 2nd game after Blue. But the remakes, wow, Pokémon that follow you, the battle frontier from gen4, the hunt for Pokémon, yeah grinding to 100 was a pain, but this game was great. And who can forget the end battle with Red. Oh yeah Whitney and your Miltank, I hate you a LOT. I really do. hardest Gym battle ever.

5 X and Y, mega were fun, Love the story line, Lysander was a great villain, though team flair was kinda of goofy, dark story line, lame champion, BEST online features. The PSS was the best thing ever to happen to Pokémon, trading was made easy with its message system. Something Sun and Moon lacks. Even though it seems low on the list, I love X and Y.

6 gen1 Firered and Leafgreen, and blue. I remember as a kid, picking the water starter, and blasting my way past lance and Blue and being the champ. relived it in the remakes. It seems so low on the list, but the other games improve so much on Pokémon. It pains me to put it this low in fact. If Mewtwo was on your team, you were pretty much God in battles. Man were Physics over power in this gen. They almost made the other types useless. Fire Red and Leafgreen had gen3 battle features, So Physics were not the power house they were in gen1. But I started with gen1 Blue, and it was great.

7, every thing Gen6 did right, gen7 torn down and made it worse. The plaza was bad, the cutscenes took forever, and the game was easy and pretty much held your hand until the end. It was a downgrade. I don't need the moves to tell me what is effective or super effective in the battle box. seeing that really was a insult imo. It still drives me a little mad. I sort of enjoy the story. I love Olivia and Kukui, but even they could not save this game.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote