View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 07:28 PM   #11
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I think some of it might be attributed to some pages being taken away for the previews of other comics. Could have slipped in a little more. Maybe some extra flashbacks.

And yeah, Hakk-R was a disappointment, especially after his first two appearances. And after a bit of a personality had been set up with the layout of his ship.

Maybe things would have been different if Krang had Ch'rell at his disposal, though it doesn't seem like Ch'rell was an assassin. I'm going to go with Hakk-R just having some bad luck in this situation, but his threat level has been diminished horribly.

I thought I was going to like the first Polyglot, but she ended up being a little insufferable. As was Michelangelo's dialogue. Heck, that might even go for...all the dialogue.

I did get a good laugh out Polly spraying pollen on Michelangelo...knowing what pollen is.

And then there's my personal disappointment: Utroms EVERYWHERE on the expanded cover like they were going to have a prominent role, but they barely show up except for flashbacks.