View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #118
tengushredder
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickokapo View Post
Yeah very neat...!thing is, i got it at a bazaar and 99,9% of tmnt figures on the stands there were:

movie based happy meal turtles
basic 2k3 turtles & typical sportsgear variations

I'm not even kidding, i went so far as to ask one of the sellers if he had any more tmnt figs off the shelves...he reached back, handed me the bag...surprise, all basic or sportsgears ones.
then i saw 2 of the same regular 2k3 mikeys that plagued the darn place at another vendor's at $15 ARS/3 and a half bucks....cheapest loose tmnt playmates fig i've seen 'round here yet, cept i already had em...then next to it...a foot soldier!Something /other/ than the friggin generic turtles for a change o.0 i did a double take, verified the price & that it was playmates, then snatched it in a heartbeat X3
Then the guy i bought the ronin warriors fig gave me a deal on both the playmates muckman & wyrm i spotted amidst the boots...he let em go for $15 ARS each cus i was doubting as i /really/ wanted not to overspend so i could afford a guilmon *w* & prompted me to take his offer (the rest in that price range were all bootlegs) & well, muckman looks decent enough, so i'm happy with that deal too...!i wanna go back next month, it was a good experience, and i think you can leave happy if you're short on cash i only had 24 bucks on me but still came back with interesting goodies.
Sorry for the rant x3 guess this place left an impression on me lol
nice history.where thats place? iwant the basic playmates ones..el otro dia fuia lanus y tienen a una april 2003 (m0c con mousers) a $50 y una del film a $75 en la jugueteria cebra.looking forward for the 2k 3 one,they have three
tengushredder is offline   Reply With Quote