View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 06:00 PM   #35
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

I forgot to post my list actually. I'll make a definite list, as I will with my personal favorites, once I see the rest of the season. For now, my contenders are:
  • Season 1 with Metalhead, Panic in the Sewers, and to an extent, TCRI.
  • Season 2 with The Mutation Situation, Mikey Gets Shellacne, The Kraang Conspiracy, The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman, Newtrailized, Pizza Face, and Plan 10.
  • Season 3 with The Croaking, Race with the Demon, The Noxious Avenger, Clash of the Mutanimals, The Deadly Venom/The Fourfold Trap, Turtles in Time, and The Creeping Doom.
  • Season 4 with Beyond the Known Universe, The Moons of Thalos 3, The Evil of Dregg, Earth's Last Stand, Bat in the Belfry, and The Power Inside Her.
  • So far in season 5 (of what I've seen), Heart of Evil and End Times. Haven't seen the second episode of the Usagi story, Worlds Collide, Monsters, or Mutant Apocalypse.

There are probably other episodes that are average or bad, but these ones spring to my mind as either just boring, lacking, or for a good portion of seasons 3 and 4, unimaginative and filled with mispotential.