View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 11:17 AM   #179
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Yeah, instead of that generic villain whose name I can't remember or even a relative of Peter Ludlow of TLW (since he dies in TLW), why get all these new characters when there's established ones? Even Lockwood who I liked and the retcon kinda worked but Tim or Lex (the kids) would've been better.

Tim and Lex did come back in the 2010 IDW comic JP Redemption , he's not jaded but he does try to rebuild the park in Texas and things go wrong because the his partner ended up being Peter Ludlow (who is horribly scarred but somehow survived the Rex eating him in the ending of TLW) and wanted revenge on Hammond's legacy for what happened to him. Yeah the comic is trash but it was cool to see Tim back.

But take a look at Ian Malcolm (Goldblum) he was wasted and all his scenes were in the trailer, his daughter (from TLW) wanting to work for Claire would've been cool. Or the kid from JP/// who actually had experience in the island would've been a good choice to go back.

As far as the JW kids, I think it's confirmed that the parents separated. I don't know where you can see that, it's implied in the movie but they were maybe more explicit in the jr. novel adaptation or something of the like. All JP movies actually deal with kids that have divorced parents, even FK, well kinda.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote