View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 01:25 AM   #6
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Good job, homie. I like Amethyst a lot. I know you do 3D stuff, too, have anything like that?
Thank you

I've rarely kept any of my non-Turtles 3D work, it's usually a lot of unfinished stuff. But I dug up these.

This is officially my first ever 3D character creation, I did do a couple of tutorials way before everyone else in my class, which actually bit me in my ass afterwards cause I didn't focus enough on other stuff then just character modeling.

and this is my very first scenery picture, which was a challenge as the lighting did not work as I wanted it to, and it messed up the textures real bad.

These are the only ones I've saved, the other pictures I dug up from my photobucket account I used when i was still studying. It's Bret and Jemaine from Flight of the Concords as robots, as well as a basic robot we could use for anything. For our final assignment for the first year of 3D study the group and I made a music video off their song Robots.

Bret

Jemaine

basic

here's the final video we did. I did the modeling of the robots and the robot animation besides the "robo boogie" sequence and the robots flipping the 01 signs.

I don't have any pictures off him, but here is a turn-around of the child character I did for our 3D film design.

The finished product ended up as a mess, a lot of scenes wasn't finished cause the majority of the group didn't pull their weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunpowder View Post
Really well-done. Good colors/textures, and I like Pearl's pose a lot. Kinda surprised you haven't gotten more feedback on these.
Thank you very much
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote