View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 06:26 PM   #19
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Dunno if this thread is a pot shot at Cubed or not...

Unless information were provided on the various sources barring the Nielsen ratings and at one point, Max from IGN, it's not surprising if the show is going. However, if Ciro's vision was five seasons, by all means end it at the right time so it doesn't overstay it's welcome. Better to go out on a triumphant note than to either decline into mediocrity or wade into nothing. Honestly, the show is just not as enjoyable to me anymore; I still watch and support TMNT, but if you've seen my reviews, I don't entirely give praise out compared to when I first came here.

Anyways, Viacom has other properties they can play with for money, Spongebob being the big one for Nickelodeon to this day. TMNT probably just doesn't have the strength right now, as most merchandise at stores I see are recent Disney movies like Dory and Frozen, Marvel, Batman, video games, etc. The problem with Nick TMNT merchandise is it's the same promotional photo all over the map, such as the cereal and Danger of the Ooze. Try showing more creativity with your marketing, don't reuse the same images.