Thread: [Want to Buy] First Gokin NT-01 Cerebral Krang
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 12:04 PM   #25
Panther10
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
Just save the search, check the results daily, and be patient. I've been able to track down for more obscure items this way, but the main thing is to be patient.

When these came out, I had tried several times to buy them but each time the seller's account was shut down and I was refunded shortly thereafter. I gave up for that reason, but the figure does look really nice. Good luck with your search--I know you'll find one eventually. But in the end, it's just a thing--don't let it consume you.

I search ebay far more often than once a day, my friend. I have the eBay app so every time I use my phone I make it a point to check eBay at least once and run a manual search for a First Gokin Krang. Just in case I run into one that has a BIN or BO price. And while I wouldn't say it's consuming me to eventually find this, you have to admit it is sooo unbelievably hard! This figure went from a limited run on import/3rd party websites, to suddenly becoming very sought after and only available on tertiary aftermarkets that are even further out on the fringes of the web with virtually zero sources of income that goes to advertising or marketing. Not to mention that it is never a good sign when it is harder to find this figure than it is to find a figure that came out 20 years ago with a limited degree of searching.
Panther10 is offline   Reply With Quote