View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 01:02 PM   #28
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerfog
Hey, thanks for the positive comments everybody! I'm so happy everybody's enjoying my fan comic! There aren't a lot of things on my Obscure Zodiac site right now, but I try to improve it as much as possible!

Hehe, I really appreciate your support, Wolfie! Thank you for explaining things for first time readers (your explanations are exactly what I would've said) and for supporting me all the way till now!
Hey, no probs, bro. Always glad to help out! And I'm glad that I put it the way you would've. Great minds think alike, no? LOL Even if one is 18 and the other one is 47!

Quote:
I might be repeating what Whitewolf89 said earlier, but I'd like to say once again that the prologue is more like a preparation for the main story, like a catapult that will help me have a better start when the real storyline begins.
But the first six pages of the first chapter are likely to be scrapped because by the end of the prologue, my style will have completely changed (for the better, I hope, like Mecha Cow said), so it'll be kind of weird if the style was to become suddenly old in the first chapter. I'll just do them over again, no big deal!
Remember to check my state of mind section too, at the bottom of the main MNT Gaiden page! That's probably what I will update most often, as the drawings in that section are very simple and quick to draw.
And Wolfie, you'll never be stepping on my toes, never. Everything you've done for me since the beginning of my project has always been a great help for me!
Thankies for the assurance on that, bro. I didn't want to seem like a nuisense, or a bossy nosy-butt (a fave saying of my youngest niece, that), and any way that I can help, I will. Count on it.

Quote:
BTW, small update. One page only unfortunately. It takes me about two hours per page and 30 minutes per state of mind.
I hope you all enjoy seeing Donny in the last few pages! He's been pretty much absent during the whole 30 first pages...
And that's good to know about the main MNT Gaiden comic. ANY style of yours looks fine, and IS fine with me, but we all have to grow as artists. TRUST me, the way I drew things when I started out drawing when I was six (LOTTA water under the bridge since then! LOL ) is a LOT different than the way I draw now.

And I've definitely been enjoying Donnie's part in this! He's definitely making up for his conspicuous absence now (except for that on panel on Page 10, where he asks Leo to go to the junkyard to get him some things and Splinter goes instead. BIIIIIIGGGGGGG mistake! At least for Leo, but then the comic wouldn't be going the direction it is, right? Right.)! He's getting into the thick of it, right along with poor Raph! And thinking that Raph's still possessed! Donnie-boy, you need to get a clue. Between Raph and Leo, RAPH'S the really SANE one right now! And I just get the feeling that Mikey's gonna get hurt worse than HE already is, too! Eeeeek!!!

Anywho, I hope you don't mind, but I saved the original first six pages of the main Gaiden comic off on my comp so I could print them off later and take them with me to enjoy on long road-trips and such (can't very well take my comp with me in the car, y' know! If it was a laptop, I could, but I DON'T think my desktop puter would be too comfortable in my lap on a trip. But I digress.....). I may do it so I can enjoy both versions, for comparison. I am LOVING this story! Keep up the rad work! And, as always, I'm glad I can help out.

And on another note about your return to the Wild and Wonderful World of College Academics...............
Shade and Happy Studying!!!

(LOL Sorry, that's sort of from Elfquest, another of my "obsessions" BESIDES the TMNT.)