Thread: TMNT board game
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 08:26 AM   #79
Mewzard
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
I'm loving everything I'm seeing about this game and have backed The Works pledge.

But in regards to dice, it's as simple as this: You can strategize the absolute best, your opponent can make the worst decisions possible, but at the end of the day, if the dice is in his favour, they win.

I don't mind dice games. I don't mind when dice is used for things that should have an element of randomization behind it(i hate when its used for movement). That being said, I wish it were more like using dice to resolve ties and such instead of rolling X dice and then having to roll another X dice based on the amount of X you rolled. You can strategize all you want, but with this much dice rolling in play, it's very luck oriented.

Not bashing, just stating. I'm sure I'll love this game
While that is true to some extent, remember: You're going to be doing a lot of rolls before the end of the game.

Odds are, even if they have more good rolls, that doesn't mean you will go without good rolls entirely and lose all the time. Good strategy should increase your odds of winning greatly.
Mewzard is offline   Reply With Quote