View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 11:03 PM   #56
Cartoon Fanboy
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I think IF is the keyword here. The focus will most likely be defeating the Shredder and the foot for good and whatever plots involve the 80s tmnt and usagi.
Actually ai think Season 4 will be the season where Shredder is defeated and Karai takes over The Foot Clan. But the rest of the goons will remain. Actually this is what I think.

Since we saw Tiger Claw in the summoning of Kavaxas clip with another group, I have a little theory.

So what if after Super Shredder gets defeated and Karai takes over The Foot Clan, the rest of the mutants that were under the command of Shredder flee. I mean what if they all join a different group (the one seen in the clip I mentioned) or they all go on separate paths. And most of Season 5 (if it's the final season) can be about the Turtles trying to bring an end to the former Foot members.

I know what you are all thinking, "But Season 5 has the crossover, Usagi, Dracula, etc". Well what if at least each former member of The Foot is involved with the situation. I mean Kavaxas was summoned by Tiger Claw, so maybe the other characters and plots will occur due to a situation with these villains.
Cartoon Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote