View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 01:18 PM   #23
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Piddy 1982 View Post
One TV or comic series where people moan about not enough Turtle down time, the next thing people complaining they don't want down time.
Was pretty much my point when I was saying:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I mean, we're getting two weeks of eps and exactly how many involve the actual allover theme they tried so hard (well, mild effort) to sell us on? Maybe ONE with just a repeat of the Origami something or other ep this week?
I love me some decent downtime, but it needs to be a healthy mix of actual storyline peppered with down time here and there. (And better concepts for it than things like this episode.)

A part of me just hopes they're getting some of the weaker 'nothing' episodes out of the way and will a little later really focus a bit more on the actual theme this series supposedly has. But not holding my breath. Had they sold it as a show of them just doing random stuff... fine. But they've tried to sell us on this "mystic" thing, so get to it.

edit: Keeping it as half hour blocks with one half being actual theme driven and then a follow up "downtime" ep would have worked out nice.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 09-25-2018 at 01:23 PM.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote