View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 10:56 AM   #68
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80gmrp View Post
Maybe that’s the case for some of them, and it’s certainly the realistic way to look at it. I know others just jumped ship immediately, though.

Still, what really disturbs me about the newfound love for 2018 in order to bash 2012 is over who once was my favorite of the turtles: Donatello. 2012 at least had some traces of his slightly more humble origins, whereas many ROT Don fans love him because, from what I’ve seen, he’s a rude, egomaniacal psychopath, which half of said people even admit in their explanations.

Yeah, if this is what we should expect for the future of the franchise as a whole, then I think it might be wise for me to bow out, especially since so few are willing to discuss the classics...
So in part it's the fans also for you at this point?
I'm surprised to hear there a some people who would suddenly crap on a version they liked previously just cause they now like another, we can like more than one after all.

Well at least we have a number of varied fans on here so a lot (maybe not all) versions get some love even if it's not equally balanced.

Last edited by newfan; 12-20-2018 at 11:05 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote