View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 07:39 AM   #63
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allio View Post
A lot of the most recent talks about the comics is mainly about getting over the mediocrity of Beyond the Grid, and the overusage of Drakkon/Tommy.

It's just your typical "I'm excited" and "Why is tommy on the front of everything" because of how Tommy gets treated as the wolverine of the franchise, even though "Power Rangers" should be about the team.

also a few "This won't top Shell Shocked XD" comments. but it seemed to break down into "the amount of Tommy on the covers is too damn high."

that's about it as most of the recent stuff is about the ongoings with what was revealed at SDCC

This is funny how much I agree with them. My 5th grade self hates Andros though. I understand the overuse of Tommy,but I do take issue with overdoing the Lord Drakkon angle. It took up half of the 30 issues that the originial six were the focus and I wanted more of them and less of Drakkon. I was curious if they were like "this is a real crossover" because it was not the original team and the fact Venus was present.