Thread: iTunes, guys.
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 07:11 PM   #59
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

Thanks for analyzing those for us, The-Shredder! I almost feel like it's justice that you didn't have to pay any money for these episodes.

Given Nick's completely crappy job at handling the upcoming DVDs, I feel that it could honestly be a quality control issue on Nick's part.

Even if Amazon is the only place with those issues you mentioned above, it's more likely that the monkey-brained incompetents working for Nick gave Amazon horrible copies of the episodes, but somehow got it right for iTunes, etc.

It could be an issue on Amazon's part, but think about it: what are the chances that so many episodes of the same series could have poor quality due to an error on Amazon's part? Possible, but not likely. It's more probable that it's an issue from the source: Nickelodeon.

I can tell you one thing: Nick would never make such mistakes when dealing with their own show. They're probably so insultingly indifferent to the 4Kids series that they don't even care about distributing quality products for this show and only want to scrape as much cash out of fans' pockets as they can without exerting any effort.

I'm a little flabbergasted that the audio is 192kbps, but 24-bit at the same time. Why would they do that?

Also: I think it's a little bit pointless to include the specs for your DVDrip, since I assume you encoded it at whatever bitrate settings you prefer rather than do it through MakeMKV or something like that and have a perfect copy of what's on the DVD. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote