View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 09:35 AM   #44
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
For a man who claims he paid out of pocket for someone else's toy commercial for nine years, he sure seems difficult to negotiate with.
I think that might be why it took a long time to bring the 80s series to DVD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some of us grew up, pallie.
And some of us learned to respect and appreciate different Turtles creations, that's growing up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronardo View Post
This ain't the realm of Saturday Morning Cartoons anymore, this is the age of thought-provoking cartoons, dammit!
Thought-provoking cartoons? You have a cartoon about four teenage mutant ninja turtles trained by their pet rat fighting ninjas and aliens. How thought provoking and serious do you want it to be. People like you make me laugh sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Yeah, but it's hacked to bits and makes no sense narrative-wise. And one version have extra footage for later seasons episodes showed in.
There's the TV movie version which is about 85 minutes and leaves out a lot of plot. That's difficult to find. Then there's the UK 'How It All Began' video version which uses stuff from Season 2 episodes. That's readily available on VHS, search ebay.

As a fan of the Fred Wold series I don't feel that Season 1 needs to be remade as anime since it was already made by Toei. Best just to start something new or adapt the Archie comics in cartoon format. I have to say I am kind of offended by some so called 'fans' here bashing someone's thread. The OP was asking a question and people who hate the OT went down his throat as though they view the cartoon as a threat. Talk about needing to grow up. I do feel the OT does need it's own thread to stop people unnecessarily trolling.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote