Thread: IDW Limited
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #93
actionnate
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampy View Post
That raph sketch looks familiar. not so unique Duncan, you sly fox you. They look great though.

As for the collector's bait comment. While I'm tempted to get a copy... I don't feel it has enough additional material... not enough incentive for me to pick it up. I personally think that if the blue label was so pricey... the cover shouldve been unique from the other two. Not only would it attract more collectors.... it'll be worth every penny if there were only ten blue label books ever printed with this unique cover. Add a little rarity and prestige. Would've been cool and I would've picked one up. If the only thing that sets these books apart is the bookmark and the sketch that came with it... then I don't think it's worth it. Plus.. not really a fan of reused covers

Still cool though.
I'll put it this way.... if I didn't have a list a mile long of 1988 TMNT figures and vehicles I'd jump on it.... If I had not just bought VOL 1 hardcover at a CON I'd jump on it.... if I wasn't a few issues away from a complete mirage run ... I'd jump on it.... but for now seems low on the totum pole
actionnate is offline   Reply With Quote