View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 04:09 AM   #1
sketchpad
New Recruit

Fan made TMNT card game

Hi everybody,

I need some assistance with something TMNT-related, and I thought this would be the best place to go!

Several years ago, I came across an online card game based on the original TMNT cartoon. It was very thoroughly designed, much like how I imagine Magic: the Gathering to be. It featured the heroes on green cards, and the villains on purple ones, and the website had a very clever link which would generate seven (I think!) random cards, as if you were literally buying a pack of trading cards from the shop.

Anyway, I remember being absolutely enamoured of this game. So, I'm trying to track it down. I believe the website was a Yahoo! Geocities one, which has since been closed, so finding it in the traditional way is virtually impossible. I've come across a couple of sites attempting to preserve Geocities websites, but there is a wealth of data there, which would take forever to search through! If anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, or could point me in the right direction, I would be so grateful!

Thanks!

Last edited by sketchpad; 07-10-2019 at 12:25 PM.
sketchpad is offline   Reply With Quote