View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #31
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnormal Freak View Post
lolwut? 'Cos Hallmark can't produce engaging entertainment, right? I think you should spend a little time with a little sci-fi series called Farscape and reassess your incredibly erroneous statement...

That's two stupid statements, but you're famous for 'em.

Farscape. The show made up of mostly puppets and prosthetic makeup and the CGI was only used for ships in space. Kind of a far cry from completely CG characters interacting with live-action humans which is what I was responding to. Good work on naming the ONE thing they sorta had a hand in. Nanny Express is also awesome. Talk bout dat.

Even if they were planning on doing the CG faces with live costumes thing. That process wasn't even perfected or even used much at all until Where the wild things are and that was a feature length movie with a 100 million dollar budget released in 2009.

You cannot honestly sit here and tell me that any TV budget CGI in 2001 wouldn't look like a complete joke. TV CGI looks like a joke NOW!

EDIT: I love that people seem to know me now all of a sudden. Feels John Good man.

@~<3 Mom~@

Last edited by The Stryker; 06-15-2012 at 10:07 AM.
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote