View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 08:44 PM   #15
GoldMutant
Rest. In. Peace.

When I was a pre-school student, I remember getting into movies due to my class and I getting into a talk off with The Incredibles. That inspired my number one favorite thing: my love for theater and film. Over time by not only watching movies, but also starring in some plays, it heightened what I want to do in a few years time.

At the same time, it also is what got me into Spider-Man as my main franchise. Spider-Man 2 was the first movie I ever saw in theaters and it got me hooked on film, superheroes, and the wall-crawler himself.

Outside anything film related, I do owe my sister some thanks for getting me into video games as well as my grandparents. My sister owned a Playstation 2 and some Playstation 1 games whereas my grandparents owned an NES and original X-Box.
"It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth. Even when the battle's over, and the bonds that connect us are severed... We always return... Time and time again." -Phoenix Wright
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote