View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 11:32 PM   #92
Head Spinnin' Bebop
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut
Even for free I wouldn't watch that PPV. That is one of the worst cards I've ever seen.
Ugh, I could say the same for almost every PPV these days. I hardly even pay attention to WWE anymore and personally sometimes I feel I even wouldn’t mind if they just went away. I knew how it used to be before, wouldn’t always last forever, but I never imagined the company would get as bad as it is now. The odd good thing will happen in a blue moon to bring back the days of when it was good and pull me in, like Gangrel returning. But its just a tease and you quickly have to get used to those days being over all over again. Sure, Viscera stayed, but look how he’s been used..or not used. All I really do now is read some results, I just don’t care enough to watch anymore. I used to have hope it would turn around again, but I can clearly see its only getting worse now. Its sad, really it is.

Only thing I’m looking forward is the release of the Doink the Clown figure!!! A WWF fan I’ll always be…..a WWE fan I’ll never be.
Head Spinnin' Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote