View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 09:40 AM   #656
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I guess a one shot crossover is fine but come on the Marvel and DC universe do not make sense with the TMNT in there. More is not better and two great things don't make an even better one.

Look at how all the indie superheroes that died when they became a part of the DC and Marvel universe, Gen 13, Ultraforce, WildCATS, etc. Regardless of your opinions on them the fact is DC/Marvel never cared and the fans they had were left with nothing. Granted TMNT is more popular so they wouldn't do that but still. It's like those people that want Marvel and Star Wars to crossover..no, just no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yohanc View Post

Cancelled?
Do you mean the show will conclude/wraps up?
Because I think cancelled and concluded is kinda different
Cancelled: The show sucks and nobody watch it (it has a low rating), the producer decide to cancel it and there is no final ending for the show.
Concluded: The show is doing fine, the plot is coming to its peak and the producer decide to end the show, and there is a final ending.
You're right, didn't think about it like that, though I guess it is kind of cancelled but at the same time it is indeed finishing. I guess a glass-half full / half-empty kind of thing? I think I'll edit it though as it sounds more neutral.