View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 01:41 AM   #683
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Yeah see, statements like "I want five seasons but I could totally finish it in three" I kinda doubt he himself wanted five seasons. Judging from how the story actually played out and reading between the lines, it sounds more like "The studio told me three seasons to start with but I could totally stretch that out to five if they wanted me to".
It could very well be that the space arc and season 5 were ideas thought out after Ciro planned out the main story. When you look at the overall story of the Nick show, you could fit it into three seasons pretty comfortably.

Season 1: Introduction to the turtles, Splinter, April, The Foot Clan, Kraang and so on. Ends with the big showdown between Shredder/Splinter revealing Karai's backstory and the turtles thwarting the Kraang invasion.

Season 2: Turtles fight the foot clan/Karai after the Kraang's failed invasion attempt but later on discover that the Kraang are still active within New York. They eventually score against Shredder by getting Karai on their side until she gets mutated. Ends with the Kraang invasion and forces the turtles, April and Casey to retreat to the farmhouse.

Season 3: After spending some time at the farmhouse, the turtles, April and Casey come back and successfully defeat the Kraang with the help of the Mutanimals, forcing them all back into Dimension X and making earth safe once again. However, the Shredder is still loose and tries to get Karai back via mind control which fails and ultimately ends with Karai de-mutating and joining the turtles. After failing, the Shredder goes into a full rage mode and leads the final battle against the turtles. Ends with the Shredder killing Splinter, and Leonardo then killing Shredder and our heroes defeating the remaining henchmen for good.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 05-24-2017 at 01:46 AM.