View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 01:49 PM   #1012
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
It's easier to let people know Batman and Catwoman are getting married than a billionaire philanthropist and a convicted cat-burgler/mob boss, plus it gives the Gotham underworld extra reason to fear the dark knight as now he has someone who is privy to the mob rule's secrets on his side.
I signed up to pull Nightwing vs Hush and Batgirl vs Riddler before I pick up Batman with #50 on. That is where my pieces of knowledge comes from.

So are Bruce and Selina not getting married? Or if they are how will that work? Batman a brooding and cold individual who wants people to fear him despite his no-kill policy seemed like he would be doing the opposite by marrying Catwoman. Him having her as an ally should give him privy to mob rule's secrets without it being known they are married.

Bruce dated Selina from '78-'85 and it was not an issue. Bruce met her during one of his community events when she was giving back after she reformed. Not too hard to spin it like Levitz and Wein did. I am excited for their marriage, but I think of the people under the mask.