Thread: [Suggestion] Ignore List
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 03:12 PM   #7
Sobble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
That's a good advice and all, OP, but you'd be surprised how many people on the internet have this strange "I don't ignore anyone!" policy no matter how much they hate a certain user or are constantly harassed by them. There's this idea on internet communities that if yo add someone to your ignore list you're "butthurt" and the only reason you ignored such person/people was because they disagreed with your opinion on a certain subject. So I'd not be surprised if some people on these forums would be resisting the temptation of ignoring people due to being afraid of judgement. It's sad, but a lot of people believe that, on the internet, you should just "deal with it!" and "man up!" when it comes to people harassing you

I don't have any personal problem with any user here, but if I did I'd gladly add them to my ignore list. If someone is rude to me constantly then I'll ignore them. I don't go to forums to deal with such BS. After all, internet forums provide the ignore function, so it's meant to be used for such situations.
Those people who say your butthurt for ignoring them are more butthurt people who want to continue the fight