View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 04:25 PM   #3224
JH24
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Probably the wrong place to stick this but Ciro is still working on his story that he hopes will be a video release at some point if Nick will go for it, he said it would fill the gaps that a lot of the fans have a gripe with over the apocalypse. It seems he hasn't given up yet. Apparently a mix between invasion of the body snatchers and the Blob. (turtles are about 20) I wonder if he would be allowed to realise it in another format even if they shot down the movie, I'd be interested to see what his 20-year-old turtles look like, if any different.
I would love that so much. Seriously, even though I realize chances are low, just the idea already makes me hyped. 20-year old turtles? A Kraang entity? A new story and adventure? Man, they could have made a new season around that if they wanted to.

Not to mention the emotional weight such a season or movie would carry with it. Seeing your favorite characters return yet also knowing what has to happen in the end.

I hope Ciro is able to make it into a video release one day. It would add so much to this series and storyline.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote