View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 12:34 AM   #300
Kendamu
Sewerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
Matches has it right. There are always anomalies, but the vast majority of titles decline over time, either by a little or by a lot. That's just they way it is with anything. With TMNT, it's a pretty gentle decline. Honestly, there's a lot of good hype around the book right now, and for a series this far along, that means more people are picking up the trades to see what the good word of mouth is about. Of course i'd like better numbers, but we're doing very, very well for a non-Marvel/DC book in it's third year.

It could be that we take some horrible turns and start shedding readers at a faster rate, but I don't think that's going to be the case. If we continue as is, we're very safe till #50, possibly well beyond. No one is more concerned about the status of the book than me, and I feel really good about the future of the book.

The only thing anyone can really do is, if you're enjoying the book, buy it (maybe pre-order!) tell your friends, post about it online. The rest will take care of itself.
Are digital copies taken into account for these numbers?
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote