View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 04:01 PM   #103
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Okay, since everyone wants to know my views on this, I'll tell you. I don't care what any of the rest of you do with your lives. If you have people you love and you want to have sex or whatever, go for it. I was just saying that for myself, I don't want to just live with someone and have sex and that's it with my life. I just feel that if you want a relationship and want to have sex, there has to be some meaning behind it. I am against people who have sex with multiple people, but if it's two consenting adults who want to do that and who are in a meaningful relationship, then that's fine. I would just rather abstain from it forever because it's not something I want and if I'm not married and don't want to get married, then I feel that I really shouldn't have sex. I'm not religious but I was raised Catholic and was raised to believe that sex outside of marriage is wrong and I do believe that it is wrong if someone is not in a meaningful relationship and is just doing it for the sake of doing it and getting pleasure out of it. That's not what I want out of life and I just feel that a lot of people just want it for the sake of it and don't want anything else. I even felt that way about my ex because he constantly talked about it and it really bothered me that that's all he could think about without really thinking about how it bothered me that he talked that way.

So, that's why I'm glad to be done with him and to be single. I'm not going to waste my time with any of it and feel that it's better to be safe than sorry and do something I would regret later on in life. That's my two cents on it. I know I said things before that were taken out of context but I was having a bad day and wasn't really thinking about what I was saying. You can disagree with me all you want and if you want to judge me for it, I don't care. My views are my views.
Others will probably disagree with you and might tell you how wrong they think you are, but I respect your post/views immensely and for you standing up for what you believe in.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote