View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 03:14 PM   #56
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Thanks Andrew.

As somebody who's worked in children's services/foster care/mental health for over five years, I'm intimately aware of how many "unwanted"/"damaged" children there are out there already. Nobody likes abortion, but I see it as a kinder alternative than dooming a child to a life of poverty, neglect, and inadequate care. That may sound callous but I think it's true. And why would you want to force somebody to carry to term a child born of rape? That's pretty twisted. No, a child isn't a "blessing" or a "miracle", it's biology. Yes, life is precious and amazing and a wonder to behold but kids are born every day. I'd rather see less children born each day, if those children are born into circumstances that will provide them with every opportunity to grow and flourish and succeed in life as healthy, happy human beings.

Letting a child be born and then denying that child and parent aid is the cruelest thing to do.

So yeah, that would be part of my policy as hypothetical president. Increased access to prenatal healthcare, childcare once the child is born, and improved sexual education so less teens and dumb adults have unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Vote for Prophet, 2020!!!
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote