Thread: [Question] Problem with another member
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 10:45 AM   #4
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

According to the P.O. your stuff should arrive tommorow.

To be fair I did state to you over and over that all I needed were the heads but you "insisted" on sending everything.

I kept you updated with pics and also asked for suggestions. Little to no progress was because your communication skills suck. I would get a reply stating that you yourself were also going to be working on new head sculpts with some cheap crayola crap. You told me "I thought they would look like the other guys." You said "no hurry take your time." You asked me to make 12 heads from all 3 movies. I'm not going to start on the other 8 if you won't clearly tell me what you want and what's wrong with the first four.

You also tried to sell me a movie figure for some reason and I said no. You said I have fodder to send you and without me saying anything you sent it anyway and expected me to pay for it. You agreed to me sending back the movie figures and said keep the fodder. I haven't replied to you because I'm done I told you that. I told you I was sending everything back on the 1st and I did so on the 11th.

Last edited by tmntfannumerouno; 07-16-2017 at 11:04 AM.