View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:01 PM   #7
Prowler
Emperor

February is one of those months I don't really notice. Plus, it's the shortest one in the year. I barely noticed it this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Winter depression is a thing
Well, they say that sunlight and warmer weather makes people happier, and tbh warmer countries have lower suicide rates on average than colder ones. I guess there might be a correlation, but not necessarily a causation. The region in our country with the highest amount of suicides is actually in south, where it can get REALLY hot in the summer. And their winters aren't particularly cold. And then there's countries like Japan and Korea which have quite high suicide rates each, but they can get quite hot in the summer as well. In their case it's more of a stressful society and insane academical pressure factor, I guess.

I dont' like rain, but that's because it's annoying and ruins a lot of plans or makes going outside a bigger pain. Not because "it's depressing". As for the sun and such, well warm weather is nice, but when it gets too hot it's brutal and certainly doesn't make me wanna leave the bed or my fridge. After feeling 3-4 days in a row with temperatures around 40-45C last summer, going down from 45C to 32C in the next day felt like a lot fresher
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote