View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 09:15 AM   #16
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I'd never be the sort to file a complaint or try to change the temperature, I'd just dress warmer or keep a sweater at work. Although cool is one thing, and manageable, but too cold sucks though. I'd still never try to make the place accommodate me, but if it was computer work or something else very hands on and detailed and gloves just aren't possible (which sounds absurd anyhow)...always trying to do it with cold, stiff hands would be both uncomfortable, and for so many hours a week, and affect my productivity.

Anyway... I feel for Nick, but if anything of this was known for a long time but ignored, then I hope anyone accountable to that is held to it. When reaching for dreams jobs, such as working at Nick and its animation studios, etc., no one should ever have to worry about, nor even think about, this kind of crap affecting their work environment, job opportunities, or career advances should they accept a position there! If they don't ditch him for good, it could be a loss of some future talented employees/artists they could have had.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote