View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 10:14 AM   #369
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Early Spider-Man: Homecoming Reactions Call it Best Spidey Film Yet

Quote:
When Sony’s most recent attempt to reboot the Spider-Man franchise with The Amazing Spider-Man failed to perform at the box office, rumors began swirling that the rights for the fan-favorite character had finally been returned to Marvel Studios. That wasn’t exactly true, of course, although the two studios went on to surprise everyone when they announced they’d joined together to bring Spider-Man into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And while Tom Holland’s Spider-Man already debuted as the web-slinger in last year’s Captain America: Civil War, his first solo film as Spider-Man won’t hit theaters until next month. Thankfully, for those eager to see a proper Spider-Man film set within the MCU, early reactions for Homecoming seem to suggest that the film could be the best Spider-Man film to date.
And some lite spoilers/casting confirmation:

And with that, I'm going to try to stay away from any more news of SMH until I go see it opening weekend; I've heard a lot of plot details and cameos and stuff, and none of that really bothers me, but I don't want to see any serious spoilers
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote