Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #100
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
The Doctor and Sarah's relationship was subtle, not direct. Watch the ending of "The Hand Of Fear", seriously, he could'nt even look at her when they landed, knowing he was ditching the one person who had willingly followed him everywhere and would continue to do so for the rest of her life. Hell the pilot of "Sarah Jane Adventures" confirms she loved him.

Stop acting like one then. As there the only ones who would'nt take into account the fact Rose was useless this season and her story had been told in the Eccelston season
There are other fans on Outpost Gallifrey who feel the same or have similar feelings about Rose as I do-they are NOT shippers; these are hard core fans. Some also feel as you do. Some absolutely hate Rose, some love her character. I have a friend who is a DrWho novelist, I believe he liked Rose, don't know what he thought of their relationship though.
Just because that is what YOU believe does not make it what everybody says. Rose was not useless, no companion is ever useless. They all have their purpose.
Sarah Jane may have loved him, but did he love her?
The Doctor reciprocated Rose's flirting; did he do so with Sarah? I don't think so. I never saw it.
Romana? There was some flirting going on. Who knows what those two did.