View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 06:52 AM   #229
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
When will these episodes air on tv?

I'm guessing they will all be aired as 3 seperate episodes rather than one complete package like the DVD so the theme song will be played before each episode rather than just once at the beginning.

It might also fix some of the errors like having 80s Shredder and Krang on the villains screen rather than Kavaxas/Zombie Shredder and some of the shoddy editing between episodes.

I'm betting there will be an extra quick scene or two in to improve the fluidity of the narrative like it was originally intended, as the DVD seems to have been put together in a rush as the qualitys kinda bad.
Loved the crossover. It ties with the first four episodes from Tales as far as my favorite s5 episodes go. It was everything I hoped it would be, but yeah they really rushed this puppy to DVD alright. I was hoping we'd get these three episodes separated the way they've done all the multipart arcs on DVD in the past rather than edited together. I like knowing where one episode ends and the other begins, but they took out the crinkling comic book page sound effect in this one. When we get a complete series set, they'll probably just slap this edit along with the movie length Mutant Apocalypse on the season 5 portion.