View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 11:23 AM   #53
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
i really wish i knew why they pulled the plug????

Batman '66 was one of the only titles i was reading that was not only fun but was also completely independent of all the other titles.
I saw the thread about Hanna Barbera. I thought it was just fun pictures of what they might look like created in the 2010s' opposed to the 1960s'. Instead it is a whole sub-line by DC Comics of "modernized" HB characters. I thought it was just a fun one off thing a joke. It is sad when a reader thinks a new line is joke upon hearing/reading that. Not good for the publisher. That does not even look like a line of comics. I guess it is a good thing The Jetsons were left untouched...for now. I much rather have the Digital First. It was freaking successful so why pull the plug? Dick Grayson as Batman was successful and they pulled the plug but were able to replace it with an equally successful Court of the Owls cut faced Joker. Yet Dick Grayson's lack of direction was kicked into overdrive so it takes it a step down form being equal even if sales are due to a bit of quality lost. I guess what I am saying its if something is not broke why retool it? There is always the chance of seriously messing up what is already being done, but a much greater chance of ticking people off and hurting the product because of the tickering.