View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #15
papa_smurf73
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang View Post
Sure, something like that would be ideal, but we would need permission from the owner of that site first. If not, I hope we as a community can come up with one.

Yes, each member would be able to check off which items they own and enter any additional info if necessary. Maybe we could even have basic and advanced views where basic would just be a checklist, and advanced would be for people who want to keep track of quantities, condition, etc.

That's up to those of you who would be using this the most. Let me know which fields are important, and I can add the ones that are most requested.

Those sound like a good set of fields to start with. For the first three, the script should be able to auto-fill those in using the list mentioned above (hopefully, depending on how much information is available to us). And speaking of the list, it would also be good to have a stock picture of each figure available to help people identify which is which when entering them in.

Rock! I like your ideas for a basic and advanced view.

I'll contact the owner of the TMNT Museum. He is actually a member here. If he is comfortable with us using his list, then I will work to compile everything he has listed, and respond here when it is complete.

In the mean time, does anyone else have suggestions for fields, aside from what we have already posted?
papa_smurf73 is offline   Reply With Quote