View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 06:06 AM   #567
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Uh oh.

I tend to lean on the negative side on any situation that Sega is currently in. But ...

Honestly, this might either be an acceptable action or an atrocious arrangement. The decision might lead to all-original developments that are oozing with great opportunities and ideas that would improve the overall quality of the Sonic games. On the other hand, Sonic Team might take and/or make it in the wrong manner and botch both potential performance and pleasurable prominence of their plan. It all depends on the concept and the implementation of that concept. In addition, all of the Sega sectors will have to be willing to cooperate, and Sonic Team will have to be willing to put forth their best effort.

Given Sega's track record, I ... honestly don't know how this will turn out. They had good concepts with excellent executions, okay concepts with okay executions, bad concepts with okay executions, good concepts with bad executions, etc.

All in all, I'm both cautiously optimistic and desperately worried about this decision. I just hope they know what they're doing, and make the best possible route that will decide their path going forward. They can't afford to make any missteps and/or perform incorrectly.

Last edited by Papenbrook; 12-04-2017 at 06:41 AM.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote