View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 06:26 PM   #550
cloud
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
NECA does an ultimate figure line for some franchises that offers different interchangeable heads and accessories that were not included in the original release. Could you ever see NECA doing this with 1990 line? I really would love to see a closed mouth Mikey figure. Doubt it will happen though. I just thought with the success of this line that maybe it would be considered.
Keep in mind most of the Ultimate releases were a collection of the various re-releases of the same figure that offers slight variations from different accessories to different head sculpts included all in one set.

The turtles don't have that unless NECA start releasing Turtles with different head sculpts which I don't see it happening as so far the only difference is Gamestop version having less accessories instead of different sculpts.
Also still unclear how the Turtles license NECA has signed on. Hopefully we get some clarification during SDCC. Lots of people just don't know how to ask the right questions instead of "Will this be released?"
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote