View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 11:16 PM   #9
Storm Eagle
Saved by

The most recent thing is breaking out my SNES over the past weekend for the first time in five years. I've been keeping it packed up in its box, which I keep in one of my closets. When I took it out of the box, I found that the four rubber paddings on the bottom had melted somehow. It can't be that hot in my closet, and I never knew such a thing could happen.

I once struck a pedestrian with my car, and that's one of the suckiest feelings in the world. It wasn't my fault though, and I'm thankful that she didn't die.

I once had an internet friend who lived the same state as me. We were kind of far from each other though, and we never met. We exchanged phone numbers however, but the first three times I tried to call her, I never got her. We were on AOL, but she'd have her account canceled at some point. So some months after that, I tried calling her, and I was successful in getting her. Things seemed fine, but then she thought she recognized my voice as someone who had prank called her the week before. She was so sure it was me, and I kept trying to tell her I wasn't, trying to sound as honest and sincere as possible. I was 17 at the time too, and she'd even tell me that I don't sound it. So since she was so sure that I had been lying to her all along, she just hung up on me, and I couldn't call her back again.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote