View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 06:22 PM   #20
d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu
Banned

Re: Classic Episode Discussion: Return of the Technodrome

It took the technodrome a while to get to the portal since when Krang activated the anti gravity divise it lifted up to head into the portal and then a few minutes later, after the battle with the rock soilders (one grey one that looked like Traag and was that intended or a goof) and foot soilders, the turtles shut off the power, and when that happened the technodrome was almost at the portal when it closed. Is the technodrome slow?

The technodrome's setting in demension X looked different since the atmosphere was darker and when they had the technodrome head to the space time cooridants(the scene when Krang yelled through the microspeaker all foot soilders and rock soilders to your battle stations), it was by one big peice of rock. WHAT Is all of your belifs on this.

I agree with the other 2 about the background music thing. What do you all think of me admiring this ep so much that I watched my tape of it the night before my 21th birthday (March 16 and the one I was so pumped up for and it went well, I watched the tape on March 15 that was the day before my birthday).

April was corrent in remarking that she was 100% human. Burne had the right idea of having reporters go out and make news on slow news days. I wonder why it was a slow news day since it was in new york. I agree with Raph when he says that is a big city something is bound to happen.

Krang's remark for once you have done something right was not surprising \when he reported to krang that he took over the power plant. I wonder why Krang was darker purple. I have always remembered it throught the years.

I agree with all of you of wondering how Krang, shredder and bebop and rocksteady survivedt he technodrome sinking into the lava. The hole was even open, but it was kind of obvious they would survive because it the lava and was sinking krang, offscreen, yelled shredder this is all your fault I will get you for this though he sounded burned, but may have yelled in that tone of voice because he was so upset. Again the technodrome must have had enough power to get on to the area next to the lava (As we see in the next ep (benieth these streets and all the way until the Big trilogy), and enough power to resist the lava's heat and must have lost most of its power in the process. But we will never know and it did look like it was the end of the bad guys when the technodrome sank into the lava. Even the turtles thought the bad guys were finished. Splinter wasn't so sure since he told the turtles in the next ep they had no proof of shredder and krang vanquished, and in the next ep he even said as I feared my enemy is alive and back on earth.

Well they must have intended this ep to be the last because of it and the final battle remarks (splinter saying and so begins the final battle, you have let those turtles escape for the last time, shredder telling splinter time for their final confrontation and april saying something tells me this is the grand finale) or maybe they did it that way in case the show never came back. tHIS EP WAS A MEGA SUPER BIG TIME ULTRA WINNER IN MY BOOKS. MAjor foot clan good connection of the star wars similarity of the platform.
d_fife@mail.plymouth.edu is offline   Reply With Quote