Thread: Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 12:26 PM   #85
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo
According to reports, Gates will play himself in the episode, the plot of which revolves around the abduction of the software tycoon while he is on a fishing trip on Lake Washington.
WTF?! Bill Gates on a fishing trip on Lake Washington? "So yea...Im going fishing on a lake that's like 10 min from my estate..."

Still...The Doctor and Rose will be here!

Anyways my opinions on New Earth and Tooth and Claw:

New Earth: Loved it...altho anthromorph cat nurses is just weird...still New New New New New New New New New New New New New New York looked a bit like Atlantis.

Tooth and Claw: So...the royal family are werewolves? I suppose that makes a bit of sense since according to conspiracy theory sites they worship the moon. But on the other hand they're descended from Vlad Dracul so they'd be Werewolves AND Vamps. Loved the CGI on the werewolf. It was done quite well. I also loved that Rose was trying to get Victoria to say that she was not amused. And she did in the end! But yea... Torchwood was started by Queen Victoria. She seemed to have started several secret orgs. There's a comic series about some female James Bond types called Victoria's Secret Service. They were created to protect the crown.

Oh and that large diamond that saved everyone. Ironically I only recently learned about it. It was a question on a recent ep of Jeopardy!