View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 06:27 PM   #31
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Good point. But tell me this. How are all the different Rangers and forementioned Zords compatible to the morphing grid. Zeo for that fact. Isn't that power derived from magic?
No actually, it's a power source, it was being held in the caverns of Despair by magic, the crystal can still tap into the gird, and is just as compatible.

Quote:
Oh and not to get off topic but what ever happened to Scorpina? She just disappeared after a while.
It's presumed she was turned human during the Zordon wave, as she was half-human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke
I haven't watched power rangers in years but I seriously loved that show. I stopped watching it on a regular basis sometime after kimberly was replaced with Kat, then I picked it back up during zeo, then quit again after turbo ended. I have watched off and on some and made a point to catch "forever red" which i thought was a great episode. But I never really understood the episode. I thought Jason/Rocky's original red powers were destroyed right before Zeo started so how in the word did Jason morph into the original red ranger.
That very question is the plauge of the P.R Fandom, as were a lot of questions from "Forever Red", fortunatly, the answer lies in "The Power Transfer", when Jason's powers were given to Rocky, he had a morpher of his own, so the morpher Jason uses here is actually his original.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote