View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 06:14 PM   #4202
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
Yeah, Mostly they less real like Johnny Bravo or PowerPuff girls. But other cartoons like Avatar look pretty life like for a cartoon. But the women are drawn in a way were they look good, but there not super hot.

Which is why I brought up April, Teela and Ariel, plus other cartoons. If you watch any of the cartoons in the 80's, You notice they were well build.
My double snap shot came from the he-man and Thundarr WB collection I got. Glad they put them on DVD, but sometimes watching the cartoon, I cant help not look at the butts of the women and thinking the animators got away with a lot. I sort of believe they were too SEXY for TV in a way.

If you look at Wonder Woman today in the cartoon movies, and Wonder Woman in the 1980's Superfreinds. You notice 80's Wonder Woman is double in bust size and had a rear to boot.

If you take Wonder Woman from the 1970's of Superfreinds, and see Wonder Woman of the 1980's of SuperFreinds. You see a big change in how they animated her. In the 70's, Wonder Woman was not as well build, but by the 80's with Superfreinds still going strong, they gave her a bigger bust. It was something I notice watching the 80's cartoon. And April O'Neil was part of that.
Yeah, or they don't wear clothes that are that form fitting. Like 2K3 April. Throughout the whole series she never wore anything particularly form-fitting. It was always loose and baggy. Even her black bodysuit when she started fighting before the art shift didn't hug her ass as tightly as April's yellow jumpsuit from the 80's did. It was weird with that yellow jumpsuit. At times the outfit was hanging off her, and at times the outfit was almost skintight.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote